How many items can I take on loan at one time? How long can I keep them?
- Student Borrowers
- The loan period for most circulating library materials is four weeks for students. Audiovisual materials circulate for seven days. There is a limit of 10 items per type of AV material..
- Faculty and Staff
- The loan period for most library materials is one semester. Leisure books circulate for four weeks, and audiovisual materials for one week. There is a limit of 10 items per type of AV material.
- Friends of the Library & Members of WKU Alumni Association
- Present membership card at Circulation Desk.
- Friends of WKU Libraries and Members of WKU Alumni Association may borrow circulating library materials for four weeks, audiovisual materials for one week.
- To become a Friend of WKU Libraries, you may contact WKU Libraries at 270-745-2904.
View all of our loan and circulation policies on the Circulation web page, or call the Circulation desk at (270) 745-3951.