Find what you need in the searchable FAQs from WKU Libraries
Google Scholar is the academic form of Google, designed to search for scholarly articles and books using the much-admired Google search engine.
Google Scholar does NOT contain every journal article—it does not, in fact, include the majority of scholarly articles available through the WKU Libraries. It DOES, however, contain many articles available through WKU, and you can download them through Google Scholar if you set it to connect to WKU Libraries
Enabling Access to WKU Libraries Journals through Google Scholar:
1) Go to the Google Scholar page (http://scholar.google.com/)
2) Go to Settings (at the top of the page):
3) Once on the Settings page, go to Library links (on the right side)
4) On the Library links page, enter the name of the University, do your search, and check the appropriate box. Don't forget to Save your settings.
5) Now, when you search Google Scholar, the results will include links to WKU resources