Frequently Asked Questions

Find what you need in the searchable FAQs from WKU Libraries

What is the Reference Collection, and where do I find it?

922 views   |   82   93   |   Last updated on Sep 06, 2017    Reference Access Books


The Reference Collection is located on the main floor of Helm Library, in what is known as the Reference Room.

It contains reference materials like dictionaries, encyclopedias, guides, maps, and other "quick reference" resources that most people use briefly and return. You can make copies of any of these materials, but you cannot take them out on loan. In the Reference Room you will also find about a dozen computer workstations, and a copy machine.

If you need assistance using the Reference Collection, you can visit the Reference Desk in the Commons at Cravens Library, or call 270-745-6125.