Frequently Asked Questions

Find what you need in the searchable FAQs from WKU Libraries

How can I speak to a real person for research or reference assistance?

362 views   |   49   40   |   Last updated on Feb 02, 2017    Services Research Assistance Reference


You can visit the Research Assistance Desk in the Information Commons on the 4th floor of Cravens Library, or call 270-745-6125. You can also find contact information for a librarian specializing in your topic by clicking on Subject Specialist Librarians, or looking at the Research Guide for your topic or academic department.