Frequently Asked Questions

Find what you need in the searchable FAQs from WKU Libraries

Where can I find microfilm (aka microform, microfiche, aperture cards, ultrafiche and microcards)?

328 views   |   42   42   |   Last updated on Apr 03, 2014    Periodicals


Microform resources (including microfilm, aperture cards, microfiche, ultrafiche, and microcards) can be found on the upper floor of Helm Library, across from the computer lab. The staff of the Periodicals Desk can help you find, set up and use the microform readers and printers. For more information call the Periodicals Desk at 270-745-6116.

The Special Collections area of the Kentucky Library also has microform and microform readers, located in the Reading Room. For assistance and information call 270-745-2592.