How do I pay library fines, late fees, and other charges?
To pay your fines:
- In person: come to the Circulation Desk at Cravens Library to pay with cash, check, or money order
- By telephone: Call the Circulation Desk at 270-745-3951 to pay by credit card
- By mail: Please call the Circulation Desk at 270-745-3951 to find out how to mail your payment by check
To view your account online to find out how much you owe:
- Log in to your library account onlilne
- You can also go to the library home page and click on the "Renew Items" link at the bottom left corner of the One-Search Library Catalog search in the center of the page.
- If you are not logged in, you will be asked to enter your WKU NetID and password.
- You can view all of your account information, including materials you have on loan, and any outstanding fines and charges
To discuss fines, charges, lost materials, and other Library Circulation issues, call the Circulation Desk at 270-745-3951
- Lost book or other loaned materials? Call us and let us work with you to find a solution!
- For a detailed description of circulation services and policies go to the Circulation page