Frequently Asked Questions

Find what you need in the searchable FAQs from WKU Libraries

Where can I find an item that has been placed on Course Reserve? How do I find out if something is on reserve?

437 views   |   37   43   |   Last updated on Oct 24, 2018    Books Access


Items placed on Course Reserve by your professor or instructor may be found at the VPAL (Visual and Performing Arts Library), located on the 2nd floor of Cravens Library. Ask for materials at the VPAL information desk.

To find out if an item has been placed on Course Reserve:

Go to the online One-Search system, which you can also enter through the One-Search Library Catalog in the middle of the WKU Libraries home page. Once there, click on the Course Reserve tab above the search box (see below), then enter your search terms (title or author of the work).

For more information contact VPAL Reserves at (270) 745-6166.