Frequently Asked Questions

Find what you need in the searchable FAQs from WKU Libraries

Where do I go to check out books and other materials at the library?

1352 views   |   84   108   |   Last updated on Apr 03, 2014    Services Books


In the Helm-Cravens Library (main campus) you can check materials out at the Circulation Desk on the fourth floor of Cravens Library, and on the second floor of Cravens in the Visual and Performing Arts Library (VPAL). 

Specific policies and lending periods may be found on the Circulation web page, or by visiting or calling the Circulation Desk at 270-745-3951.