What benefits do I receive as a Friend of WKU Libraries? How do I enroll?
840 views |
Last updated on Apr 03, 2014
Becoming a Friend of WKU Libraries costs as little as $25, and includes many benefits:
- Borrowing Privileges
- Receive Collections & Connections newsletter
- Professional research assistance upon request
- Access to hundreds of databases (full access on campus; off site is limited)
- Special discount offers at WKU Store during National Library Week
- Invitations to Libraries' special events, lectures, and workshops
For more information and an online enrollment form, go to the Friends of the Library page.